Pages

10 September 2011

Little Stalky Gets Seeds in the Post

I recently joined a Yates online garden club and was told if I got two friends to sign up then I would receive free seeds.  Well who can say no to free seeds?  I was pestering the gang to join up so that I could claim these seeds.  I'd almost forgotten about it until yesterday when my seeds actually arrived in the post.  Huge excitement!  I love it when post turns out not to be a bill.  I love it when post contains seeds.  I was so excited you'd think it was magic beans in there.  But it wasn't.  It was just seeds.  Sweet basil and rocket seeds to be precise.  That was another thing - I didn't know what seeds would be sent so that was exciting too.  I had the choice between flowers or herbs.  Of course I went for herbs.  I like to have an edible garden.  So now I'm the proud owner of seeds.  And I plan to plant them in the coming weeks and monitor their progress.  I've not planted seeds before so I'm excited to see how it goes.  Little Stalky's summer garden is going to rock!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...