Pages

25 January 2012

Monster Noggin Meets Trolley Dude

This is quite possibly the biggest development in Trolley Dude history.  So big in fact that I don't even know where to start.  Trolley Dude, hard working herder of trolleys, best Woolworths worker out there.  We've followed him for a while.  We've commented on his hair.  We've seen his rise, his fall and his rise.  And now...Monster Noggin has actually spoken to Trolley Dude (cue dramatic music).  I was tucked up in bed on a Saturday night when my phone awoke me to advise that a text message had been received.  A text message?  In the night?  Who could it be.  It turned out it was Monster Noggin.  But it wasn't an ordinary text.  Oh no.  This was a photo message.  And who did I see in the photo?  Monster Noggin posing with none other than Trolley Dude.  I was agog.  And totally impressed with Monster Noggin's Trolley Dude spotting skills.  It was quite possibly the best picture I'd ever seen.  Yes, I was shocked that Trolley Dude was out and about in public but who knows, he might have been on a covert trolley mission.  He might have had a trolley with him for all we know.  Anyway, Monster Noggin later told me that she had a full on conversation with Trolley Dude.  She explained that he was famous and appeared regularly on a super amazing blog.  Trolley Dude seemed unaware that there is an international Trolley Dude signal and that a number of us use it when we spot him at Woolworths.  Monster Noggin also asked if he'd lost his Trolley Dude powers when he cut off his hair.  Trolley Dude had apparently seemed confused at this question.  Confused?  Or feigning confusion because we know too much.  I say that's more likely.  So, contact with Trolley Dude has been made.  What will this mean for the future?  How will this change the way Trolley Dude spotting works?  I guess we'll have to wait and see.  

2 comments:

  1. I shall inform all members of the French Trolly Dude Appreciation Society (FTDAS) that contact has been made. A Convention maybe?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...