Pages

23 February 2012

Land Shark?

El Kenco recently brought a video to my attention that absolutely, one hundred percent, without a doubt, proves the existence of land dwelling sharks.  Or, as the lady in the video says, land shark.  I think it's a culture thing - she's American, I'm English (living in Australia) so to her it's a land shark and to me it's a land dwelling shark.  Either way, sharks that live on the land and not in the sea is obviously an international problem.  So I thought I'd throw the video out there as evidence of land dwelling shark activity.  Be warned Stalky blog readers, this video has many naughty words so if you're offended by that kind of thing then don't press play.


2 comments:

  1. I lasted up to 34 seconds. Shame she wasn't eaten by one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That woman was so annoying! I thought I was going to be highly educated but i'm glad there was no scenes from Jaws

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...