Pages

21 June 2010

Adventurous Underwear


Yes, I do have adventurous underwear. But I'm not talking bells and tassels. No, I'm talking adventure seeking, world seeing, escapee pants! The type of underwear that is apparently bored of day to day activity and feels the need to flee the house by whatever means necessary. The first time a pair of my knickers snuck out without my knowing was by hitching a lift to the gym with Mystical Roo. Did they tag along in his bag? Had they wrapped themselves up in his towel? No, the knickers were stowed away in the hood of his jacket. I wasn't there but from what I hear those knickers were so excited at their trip to the gym that they leapt straight out from their hiding place and landed on the floor. Excellent. I think Mystical Roo was thrilled to find a pair of ladies knickers tagging along for the ride. The second time a pair of underwear went adventuring was a few months ago. This time I don't know how they managed to get out and only realised their escape on returning from the beach. Ah look, there appear to be a pair of knickers in the tree. Yes, they're mine. Excellent. So there they were, in the middle of the shared courtyard, my knickers hanging in a tree. They were swiftly removed and, due to the insects that had apparently found a new home, were dumped in the bin. So people beware, keep an eye on your underwear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...