Pages

12 March 2012

Little Stalky Likes the Leopard Print

It's stylish and practical 
Stalky fans may be aware that I am a lover of all things leopard print.  I know leopard print can be seen as tacky and I know that there are some less than appealing stereotypes of leopard print wearing folk out there but I like to think that my use of leopard print has it's own Stalky style.  And leopard print has been an integral part of many Stalky adventures.  Who can forget the leopard print umbrella (LPU) numbers 1 and 2, both of which perished in horrible storms.  Or what about my leopard print wellingtons that have proved essential in the declogging of drains and the unflooding of balconies.  In other non weather related leopard print adventures, I enthused over how Google Chrome let me customise my browser with it's own leopard print design. Hell, even the blog has leopard print.  I have leopard print swimwear, leopard print dresses, leopard print scarves and shawls.  I have leopard print shoes and I once even purchased some leopard print tissues, though these were sent to another leopard print lover, Bear Z, as a gift.  Yes, I send tissues in the post as gifts.  My latest addition to the leopard print family is a leopard print phone cover, which not only protects my cool new phone but makes it stylish too.  One day I think I'm going to put on my leopard print bikini, my leopard print wellingtons, my leopard print shoes and my leopard print scarf, whilst making a phone call on my leopard print phone, writing a leopard print inspired blog on my leopard print themed blog on my leopard print themed browser.  I know what you're thinking.  Is this what I'm doing right now?  Am I sat here typing in a bikini?  Well, no.  It's bloody freezing to be honest.  All I have to do now is invest in some leopard print bedsheets.  Mystical Roo is willing to cut a deal.  Leopard print bedsheets get the thumbs up if he can have some Norwich bedsheets.  What a stylish pair we shall be.

2 comments:

  1. Personally I prefer Zebra. I'm still working on a Zebra print torch, that throws Zebra striped light onto everything. Early stages as yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrrrraaaah! How about leopard print jim jams to go with the sheets?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...