Pages

15 July 2010

Is the White Horse Manmade?

In my Little Stalky innocence I've been known to come out with a few questionable comments.  Sometimes words come out of my mouth before my brain has had a chance to catch up and this leads to nothing but trouble.  Of course I know that the Westbury White Horse is manmade and when I asked Mystical Roo if it was so I was merely exploring the idea that maybe there'd been a vague outline of a horse that someone had chosen to refine.  Well I've never lived that one down.  I think I just look at things in a different way and that leads to random comments.  Yes, for a long time I thought Portland Bill was a pirate rather than an actual place but you can see my logic.  It doesn't help when innocent children are not corrected by their parents.  When driving and someone speeds past you they're overtaking you not taking over you.  Heading into your teens not knowing you've been saying that sentence wrong is certainly interesting.  To this day I still have to think about it first.  I can't remember when I discovered that chutney wasn't a fruit but wonder what made me think it was in the first place.  And did you know that ponies aren't actually baby horses?  Who knew!  But it's quite fun viewing the world in my own weird way.  I learn something new everyday!  Oooh I rhymed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...