Pages

09 July 2010

Super Stalky

The other night a group of us got into one of those random conversations asking what if...What if you could invite anyone to a dinner party?  What if you could have super powers?  You've got to love random conversations.  The list of guests we had coming to our dinner party was an interesting selection and we even started deciding who would sit next to who.  There were arguments over where to put Brad Pitt, but I think we finally got things settled.  When we pondered super powers I decided that I'd like to have mind control.  I would of course only use my powers for good...only for good.  I think in the mix we had someone who could fly, someone who could teleport, an invisible person and a someone with the power of telekinesis.  We were going to be a crime fighting team of superheroes.  But then we started arguing over who had the best power and before we knew it we were fighting amongst ourselves.  An invisible person can sneak up on you but then if you're in trouble you just teleport your ass out of there.  But once you've teleported, who's to say that the dude with powers of flight won't sweep you up and bring you right back again.  But the telekinetic dude will put a stop to that by dropping a piano from a great height.  Obviously I'm perfectly safe because I would simply control everyones' thoughts and tell them to behave and get me some pizza.  Mmm pizza.  And then I'd get distracted with pizza and the whole thing would start all over again!  If only we could work together.  Why must we bicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...