Pages

10 May 2011

Technical Issues Continued - Back on Computer but Unable to Write in Anything Other Than the Title Screen - Wonder How Much I Can Write in the Title Screen - And How Long Before Everyone Get Sick of Title Case - Ok I'll stop - Feeling highly frustrated that I am currently unable to blog. I have things to share. Stories to tell! I need my daily fix. I would like to apologise to those awaiting the blog. I'm trying to fix the problem but my IT skills seem insufficient. And I don't think I can spell check in the title so I should stop using big words. I could of course use Word and copy and paste. But that wouldn't be as fun. And can you ever really trust Word? Well probably. But still. I've lost my train of thought. I will continue to work on the problem, whatever the problem happens to be so that I can get back to normal. As normal as possible. Just to let you know, we're off to Sydney tonight to be in the audience of Top Gear. If things start working again I'll let you know how it goes. If not, it will be back to the Title Case again. TTFN

Hey, I'm back!  Whoop whoop!  I was getting a little worried there.  Not being able to post on the blog was sending me a little fruit loopy.  I kept checking it every five minutes to see if I could post but obviously nothing had changed.  I had to force myself to step away.  Crazy.  Apparently the glitch was something to do with a new upgrade which allows bloggers to add their location?  I don't know.  All I know is that it stopped working and now it's working again and that makes Little Stalky rather happy.  So what have I been up to in the 24 hours or so that I haven't been able to post?  Well, not a lot.  I've recently become somewhat addicted to a game on Mystical Roo's phone called Angry Birds.  Flinging angry birds at pigs who are hidden beneath various structures.  It's great fun.  Other than that I have been preparing the house for its inspection tomorrow.  The house now smells clean and looks tidy.  Just got to keep it that way until tomorrow.  But as I mentioned, we're off to be audience members tonight so hopefully there's not too much risk of us creating a mess.  Not unless the possum gets in.  Lock the doors! 

1 comment:

  1. House tidiness Police? Never heard of them! How many years do you get for an un-made bed?

    Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...