Pages

24 May 2011

Trolley Dude Overthrown?!

Whilst dropping DVDs back at the video store I saw something truly shocking.  I saw a line of trolleys being pushed by someone other than trolley dude.  I know!  Shocking.  I've honestly never seen anyone other than trolley dude push the trolleys.  That's what he does.  I'm pretty sure that's what he lives for.  I imagine him to live in a trolley and use a trolley to get to work.  He would travel on the back of a trolley line like a man driving huskies across the snow.  I'm sure they have an official title.  Husky driver perhaps.  But this isn't about huskies people, this is about trolley dude.  Or rather the lack of trolley dude.  I eyed the new man suspiciously.  He was young, maybe only in his late teens and he had bleached hair and a dodgy hat.  He didn't look responsible enough to be handling the trolleys.  He didn't look like he cared.  So how had he come to such a position of power?  And where in the hell was trolley dude?  I immediately informed Mystical Roo of the development and he was shocked.  Then we realised what had happened.  It was because he cut his hair.  It really was the source of all his power.  And now that it's gone his power has gone.  And trolley dude has been overthrown!  I never thought I'd see the day.  I guess we'll just have to see how long this new kid lasts and whether trolley dude will be able to reclaim the throne. 

2 comments:

  1. Maybe he's just on holiday. Or more likely he's been eaten by a land dwelling shark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trolly dude rhymes uncomfortably with Holly wooode. Now that you've made him into a star..... who knows!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...