Pages

20 July 2011

Little Stalky Gets Orange Stuck In Her Teeth

I currently have a ridiculous amount of orange stuck in my teeth.  Orange season is good but its not without its hazards and orange stuck in the teeth is a great example!  I hate the feeling of things stuck in my teeth.  It's annoying.  It's even more annoying when I can't remove the offending items.  But how does one go about doing this without looking like a total bogan?  I'll admit that when I'm on my own I'll just pick my teeth.  There I said it.  I pick my teeth.  But it just doesn't seem right to do this when with company.  So what are you supposed to do? You can't exactly go around with bits of orange hanging out of your mouth.  But you can't openly pick your teeth? I suppose you could sneak off into the bathroom.  That would do it.  If you used a mouth pick, would that be more polite?  Or some floss?  I suppose everyone picks their teeth in some way.  It's just one of those things.  It's what you do with the lodged item once you've removed it.  Do you throw it away?  Or do you eat it? 

2 comments:

  1. You flick it at the kid sitting at the desk next to you; especially if it's a double Maths lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double maths - aaaaaaaah! Although I'm sure it was something far worse than tooth pickings that boys used to flick/eat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...