Pages

28 July 2011

Little Stalky Loves Google Chrome

Is anyone else just loving Google Chrome?  Because I know I am!  Loving Google Chrome that is.  I made the switch when it was suggested to me by a fellow blogger as a way of solving some problems.  Internet problems.  Not land dwelling shark problems or anything like that.  Google Chrome is good but can it tackle the land dwelling shark?  I don't know.  Maybe I'll ask.  But land dwelling sharks aside...I'm loving Google Chrome.  It's like a friendly Internet guide.  Looking out for you.   Looking after you.  Spelling things out so that everything is easy to understand.  I think it fully won me over when I discovered I could personalise my Google Chrome.  With leopard print.  Oh yes Stalky fans, I have a leopard print Google Chrome.  Would you expect anything less?  It's beautiful.  So stylish.  Oh, and I'd made mention to the fact that Google Chrome is actively working to improve my spelling. Yes!  It underlines stuff that I've spelt wrong.  It doesn't auto correct.  It doesn't ignore it.  It politely informs me that I've made a boo boo with a simple red line.  So I can amend my error and learn from my mistakes.  This is the big thing people.  Learning from your mistakes.  It's not like Word - embarrassed by your spelling and quickly changing things without you noticing.  Scared to remind you that you still can't get it right when spelling definitely.  Only piping up when it can't deal with the fact that you've just typed complete crap.  When it can't think of a word that possibly resembles flabedygookalwak.  Word is the friend who'll let you go out wearing ankle swingers because it's too scared of offending you.  Google Chrome is the friend who'll tell you how it is but still let it be your decision as to whether or not you stick with the ankle swingers.  Google Chrome is a good friend.  If I had to elect an Internet browser as president then I'd vote for Google Chrome.  If Google Chrome started a band then I'd buy the album.  Because Google Chrome rocks.  Ok, I need to get out more.  

4 comments:

  1. I hate to ask but - what's an ankle swinger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am going to have to start a Little Stalky dictionary. Ankle swinger: Unflatteringly short trousers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aah, I see. (I think I've got a pair of those!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...