Pages

31 August 2010

Little Stalky Loves her Snuggie

Now has anyone else seen the new Snuggie advert where they've created their own Snugtastic words and Snugtastic dance to the "classic" Macarena tune.  They have created the Snugarena.  And it's truly Snugtastic.  Picture the song...da, da, da, da, da, da macarena, la, la, la, la, la, la, la macarena, da, da, da, da, da, da Snuggie.  I love my snuggie!  Hey!  I do love my Snuggie.  Oh yes, I'm a Snuggie owner.  Though I must confess I haven't worn it to a football match or actually outside the house or anything.  I love my Snuggie but I don't love it that much.  I've noticed in the new advert that there seems to be all sorts of Snugtastic designs available now - leopard print Snuggies for those of us with a penchant for prints, skull and cross bones for teenagers who want something a little bit rebellious...whilst wearing their Snuggie, colours and patterns and all sorts.  It seems there's a Snuggie out there for everyone.  And the ideas of things to do in and with your Snuggie are endless.  Apart from keeping you warm I sometimes like to pretend that I'm a Jedi knight, with big sleeves and long robes.  I don't have a light sabre though so I guess I'm not a very good Jedi.  Can't even be trusted with a light sabre dag nabbit.  But imagine.  There could be Snuggie gangs and Snuggie dance offs.  I'd love to see a load of random people wearing randomly Snugtastic Snuggies launch into a random Snugarena in the middle of the street.  Fantastic.  I think I'd want to be part of the Snugarena.  Possibly hidden amongst the masses or on a brave day, leading the charge, proudly wearing my Snuggie whilst busting a move.  I feel that an impromtu Snugarena could really help to brighten someones day.  I think it would be contagious and everyone would start joining in, whether they owned a Snuggie or not.  Young and old, rich and poor, human and shark.  All come together in harmony for a most excellent Snugarena.  I can see the headlines now:  Small Town Gripped by Snuggimania.  Snuggiemania instigated by crazed Stalky.  Snuggiemania has gone viral.  Snuggies set for world domination.  Snuggie:  A Blanket Misunderstood.  Ok, I should stop now before I get carried away.  It's a Snuggie too far!

4 comments:

  1. Lady Magnon and I both laughed our sides to spliting-point when we saw the first ad'. Don't tell me you've got one of those torch-on-a-head-band thingies as well. I may have to stop visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Little Stalky. Hidden behind Cro's mocking comment is a secret desire to own his very own Snuggie. I think the leopard print would suit you Cro....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Torch on a head band thingies? I'm intrigued...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...