Pages

15 August 2010

Little Stalky Ponders a Zombie Attack

I was walking to work and randomly got to thinking about the potential for a zombie attack.  This thought was actually brought on by the random man who appeared to be ambling towards me from his driveway.  Being the super ninja Stalky that I am, I'm always on high alert when walking on my own - even if it is 9am in a pleasant residential area.  But you just never know when you might run into that damned land dwelling shark.  Any hoo, it turned out this man was actually ambling towards his newspaper and not towards me and most likely had no intention on feasting on human brains.  Most likely.  But still, it got me thinking.  So, zombie attack.  This is what I ponder all the way to work.  Would I be able to spot a zombie?  I'd like to think so.  If the film depictions are correct then there should be a certain element of slow walking, arms outstretched, dribble and a slightly glazed look.  Ok so I figure I know what a zombie looks like, though you have to admit there are those of us out there who might fit that description of an early morning before a cup of tea.  Anyway, zombie spotted, how would Little Stalky deal with the situation?  Maybe I'd go into crazy attack mode.  Maybe not.  I'm not really sure how one is supposed to deal with zombies though I think it's something to do with taking out the head.  Hmmm.  Perhaps then I would go for the run and hide scenario.  That's probably a better and safer plan.  Wait for the zombie to move on and then go in search of other non-zombies to hang out with.  My God, what if I ran into a land dwelling shark zombie?  Do animals get turned into zombies?  That's a whole new problem to deal with.  What if I came across a zombie, riding a zombie horse, holding a zombie dog and wielding none other than a land dwelling zombie shark?  The mind simply boggles.  Thank God I got to work in decent time otherwise I could have started imagining all kind of crazy zombie scenarios.  Would have given myself nightmares!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...