Pages

05 August 2010

Mystical Roo Jumps in Cow Pats

As a child I don't think you realise how hard your parents work until you're an adult yourself.  Now I don't even have kids, just a generally well behaved Mystical Roo, and I already feel the pressure of keeping the house tidy, the fridge stocked up, the clothes ironed etc, etc...So I would like to take the time to say thank you mum and dad.  Thank you for giving me and El Kenco the best childhood.  I would also like to apologise for leaving my shoes lying around, for dumping my school bag and various junk on the table, for leaving wet clothes in the wash basket, for leaving wet towels on the bed, for randomly jumping in cow pats.  Because now I get it.  And it's really annoying!  But Mystical Roo is well behaved and doesn't really do any of the above.  Except for jumping in cow pats.  Disgusting. 

3 comments:

  1. I reckon they will but will Mystical Roo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn't make me cry before I've had my breakfast. When the birds fly the nest Mums just hate their clean and tidy houses.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...