Pages

11 August 2011

Happy Birthday Mystical Roo

I'd like to use today's blog post to wish a very happy birthday to my Mystical Roo.  Today he's turning thirty.  The big 3 0.  He's leaving his twenties behind and entering a new era!  I'm sure you're all wondering, oh, Little Stalky, what have you planned for Mystical Roo's birthday.  Surely you've gone to lengths to ensure Mystical Roo's 30th is super special?  Well I have.  But, for reasons which will soon become clear, I've had to pre-type this post and I'm scared to write anything too detailed in case a) I jinx things and b) something goes wrong, the post goes out early and things are revealed that shouldn't be revealed.  Rest assured the planning of Mystical Roo's 30th celebrations have been FULL of Little Stalky adventures.  And I shall tell you about them.  Just not yet.  I can tell you're intrigued.  For now I shall simply wish my Mystical Roo a happy birthday.  Happy birthday Mystical Roo.  I hope you have a wonderful day.  

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that humans could reach such an advanced age.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...