Pages

29 August 2011

It's That Time of Year Again...

Oh yes, Spring is nearly here and I couldn't be happier.  I might still need the Snuggie whilst I'm in the house but as soon as you step into the sun it's full on shorts and t-shirt weather.  I even managed to catch the sun over the weekend and now have strap marks to prove it.  The heating hasn't been on in weeks and the need for big fluffy socks is rare.  Other things that indicate Spring has sprung is the reappearance of Will the pigeon who, wimp that he is, can't handle a bit of cold weather.  Yeah, that's right pigeon.  I mocked you!  Anyway, there is also the usual fly activity and pretty soon I expect a cockroach or two to come scuttling out of the woodwork.  Goodness I make Spring sound nice!  But the trees are starting to bloom, the birds are starting to sing and Little Stalky is getting hugely excited about planting new plants!

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah! Spring is sprung! I'm on my way (well, almost).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...