Pages

25 August 2011

Little Stalky Launches Her Book

I recently made the decision to make my novel available on Kindle and yesterday, after ridiculous amounts of checking and double checking, I submitted my work.  It was approved and I was told it would take around 24 hours to publish.  Yesterday - and today to be honest - I was a big ball of nerves.  All excited and nervous and nervous and excited.  It's a scary thing putting your work out there for people to read and judge.  It's the judgement that I'm most scared of.  I feel proud of my book and I hope people will enjoy it but I'm sure that some people won't.  I was scouring other books the other day to see how it all worked and whilst some people leave pleasant comments, others write scathing reviews.  I feel I shall have to develop some thicker skin.  I woke up this morning to discover that the book was live!  It's now sat there on the Amazon website waiting for people to pay it attention and give it a bit of love.  So, if anyone has a Kindle and would be interested in reading my book please feel free to follow this link  Alternatively if you just want to check out the front cover of my book, this link will satisfy your needs also.  Or...you could just look at the attached picture.  Any hoo,  if you read the book and like the book please let your friends know about it.  Stalky out.  

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations (sung in Cliff Richard style). Sadly I have no Kindle. I'm still a 'chop down that tree' kinda guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting stuff! Hope you get some good reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...