Pages

30 December 2010

Happy Birthday El Kenco

Today I would like to wish a very happy birthday to El Kenco, otherwise known as, little sister of Little Stalky.  Or not so little sister of Little Stalky, considering she has towered over me for as long as I can remember.  It's always difficult being half way round the world when loved ones are having birthdays because you wish you could be there with them, drinking their wine and eating their food.  But mostly just being with them.  El Kenco and Biltong Boy are actually due a visit out to the land of Oz in February and I'm ridiculously excited about it.  There will be much celebrating and jumping around.  In fact, El Kenco and Biltong boy will actually be here for my birthday, which is a nice surprise. So, without further ado, I would like to sing. Ahem. #Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday El Kencooooooooooooooooo, Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!#   As you can imagine I have a beautiful singing voice and haven't cracked any windows or anything.  Might have woken up Mystical Roo though.  Oops.  Happy Birthday El Kenco.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...