Pages

25 December 2010

Merry Xmas

I would like to use today's post simply to wish everyone a very Merry Xmas.  I would also like to use it to obtain sympathy for the fact that I'm today working a 10.30 - 19.30 shift.  Yes, I know - worst shift ever!  I'll try my best to get into the festive spirit and wish everyone a happy holiday but I may find it hard.  But I'll try.  The plan for today is to have a Xmas breakfast with Mystical Roo, get through work with many exciting nibbles such as cheese and crackers and return in the evening for some food and drink.  Hopefully someone will have saved me a plate of Xmas grub!  But I can't complain too much.  I know I'm not the only one who will work over the Xmas period and many of those are doing jobs much more important than mine.  So here's to everyone working on Xmas day, I raise a metaphorical glass of wine to them.  Then later, I shall raise a literal glass of wine to them.  And here's to everyone who has the day off.  Most of you deserve a well earned break.  So, Merry Xmas everyone.  I hope you all have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Little Stalky. Here's to Christmas 2011 - it will be a good one and you WON'T be working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Crimbo Stalky.

    What did Santa bring? A leopard skin, land dwelling shark shaped ear trumpet? I do hope so.

    All the best. Cro xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...