Pages

31 December 2010

New Year's Eve

Well it's New Year's Eve, I've got four days off work and Mystical Roo and I are off to join Monster Noggin for a little camping trip.  I have no idea where we're going but I've been advised we're potentially close to the beach and the toilets are a 1km walk from the camp.  Hmmm.  We're preparing for our trip as we speak with Mystical Roo batching up some curry for cooking on the camp stove.  So New Year's Eve will be spent with some curry and hopefully some bubbly.  So, does Little Stalky have any new year's resolutions?  Not really.  I've never been very good at sticking to them.  I hope to do a bit more exercise, eat a little less junk food, continue to nurture my plants and share my adventures through my blog.  Maybe the pigeon and I will make peace.  Perhaps the battle will reach new heights.  The rogue washing machine might see the error of it's ways and return any stolen underwear.  Or it might team up with the demonic hoover of doom and start a revolution.  One things for sure, the land dwelling shark will continue to be a menace that refuses to be tamed.  I look forward to seeing what adventures I will have in 2011.  See you next year everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. Camping for New Year? Hmmmm; this could be a serious mistake. Don't let the others see you panic. Bisou, Cro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good trip, don't forget the colander, the mallet and make sure you put enough air in the mattress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...