Pages

07 December 2010

Trolley Rage

There appears to be some kind of trolley crime wave gripping our town at the moment.  Shopping trolleys keep appearing in obscure locations, sometimes sitting innocently in the sunshine and other times upside down in a bush.  I even heard some trolley rage the other night whilst I was in bed.  There was much whooping, cheering and the unmistakable sound of a wonky wheel.  I guess every town with trolleys that aren't chained down will experience a certain level of trolley rage, but the trolley rage here has definitely increased in it's frequency.  Luckily for us the council here, or whoever is in charge of the retrieval of stray trolleys, is very good at tidying things up.  You don't want trolleys hanging around too long or before you know it there's graffiti, vandalism and possibly even the occasional mime!  I have to wonder what the trolley dude makes of the whole situation.  He works so hard to look after his trolleys, I'm sure he doesn't approve of stray trolleys.  How long will he let this go on for before he starts to take action?  The Godfather of the trolley world surely cannot continue to let this disrespect continue.  I don't think these trolley thieves know who they're dealing with!

2 comments:

  1. Do you think the 'trolly dude' counts his brood every night? It must be depressing if he does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think he has to count them. I think he just knows....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...