Pages

02 February 2011

Happy Birthday Bear Z

Today I'd like to wish a very happy birthday to Bear Z!  This time last year Bear Z and Rabby were here with us in the land of Oz and we had birthday celebrations at a very nice little restaurant where there was much cake and wine.  Woo hoo!  That means it's been whole year now since I've seen them but I can take comfort knowing that they're planning a trip out here for Christmas.  Woo hoo again!  So today I'm sending birthday wishes.  It's too early to raise a glass of wine but I'll have one when I get home from work.  Happy birthday Bear Z!  

1 comment:

  1. A special blog just for me! Does this mean I'm famous? Do you remember when you and El Kenco turned up at Bergerac airport? I won't hold my breath today :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...