Pages

24 February 2011

Super Excited Stalky

I'm a little bit excited at the moment.  Today has been my last day at work before a whole three weeks off!  It's like that feeling you get on the last day of school, winding down, getting excited, not being able to concentrate, annoying your colleagues by waffling on about your holiday.  Whoop whoop!  And although I work casual hours I haven't actually had a holiday, as such, in rather a long time.  So I walked home from work, in the sunshine, with a bit of extra spring in my step.  It's such a wonderful feeling.  But even more reason for Little Stalky's big excitement is the fact that my sister, aka El Kenco and her husband, aka Biltong Boy, will be coming for their first ever visit to Australia.  Huge excitement!  I haven't seen my sister since her wedding, which was almost two years ago now.  In fact, now that I think about I think they must be celebrating their wedding anniversary here.  I am beyond excitement.  I'm uncontrollable.  More hyperactive than ever before.  Bopping about like a lunatic.  Chattering away like a chipmunk (I have no idea if chipmunks actually chatter).  I'm literally bubbling over with energy and excitement.  And it will only get worse.  They arrive on Saturday and Saturday will just be the longest day ever waiting for them to arrive.  And poor Mystical Roo will have to put up with me alllllllll day.  But I try to put my energy into productive tasks.  The whole house will have a massive spring clean, cupboards will be emptied, fridges will be cleaned, balconies will be swept, coffee tables will be waxed, Mystical Roos will be dusted.  It's all go!  So, over the next few weeks, it won't just be the adventures of Little Stalky and Mystical Roo, it will be the adventures of Little Stalky, Mystical Roo, El Kenco and Biltong Boy.  Who knows what will happen!

2 comments:

  1. I just looked at the Kiama weather map and it shows a category 5 Stalky cyclone sweeping across the area. It is expected to hit Sydney sometime late on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...