Pages

12 February 2011

A Pringle Discovery

The other day I made an exciting supermarket discovery.  And the thing I must confess is that I wasn't in Woolworths.  I know.  It's shocking.  After all the adventures we've had.  But it wasn't that I shunned Woolworths, just that there wasn't a Woolworths in the vicinity.  And as a result I was shopping with their official rival, Coles.  But I feel no guilt.  Especially not considering I found...wait for it...Pringles!  Real, actual, proper Pringles.  Huge excitement.  Up until very recently I'd never been able to find Pringles in Australia and in the absence of Walkers (oh how I miss Cheese and Onion crisps) have never really found a crisp that I fully appreciated.  The discovery of actual real life Pringles was a cause for major in store bopping.  In fact, I think I drew a couple of glances as I bopped in front of the Pringle display.  Woo Pringles.  I picked myself up a tube of Hot and Spicy flavour and happily presented them to Mystical Roo.  Now all we need is a stock of the aforementioned Walkers crisps and possibly some Scampi Fries. 

4 comments:

  1. Your post has me leaving for the store to get some pringles. I not only love the taste and crispness, but how they can fit so many in such a small container.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beware imitation Pringles. Prongles, Wrinkles, Pongoes, etc. Never as good. I would have plumped for the Hot-n-Spicy ones too. Could it have been St Pringle's Day, and you hadn't noticed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either my taste buds are fading or Walkers Cheese & Onion crisps don't taste very cheesy or oniony these days. (I don't think I'd ever be tempted to buy a packet of Wrinkles!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And pringles not only taste good, they can be fun too. Like using two pringles to create the "duck look". You know what I'm talking about...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...