Pages

29 March 2011

Dust?

I don't like dust.  I'm not sure I know anyone who does.  It makes everything dusty.  And it makes me sneeze.  What I can't get my head around is how the dustiest room in the house is always the bathroom.  It makes little sense to me.  I dust the rest of the house on a regular basis, noticing most build up on my wooden surfaces and mirrors but I swear I have to do the bathroom daily.  There's dust on the sink.  Dust on the toilet.  Dust on the bath.  I think if I spent too much time in there then I'd end up being covered in dust too.  Where does the dust come from?  Why does it like hanging out in the bathroom?  When we had the crazy red dust storm from a year or so ago, the majority of the dust that got into the house was in the bathroom.  I'm still finding it now if I'm honest.  And I'm a clean freak!  I think there must be some kind of dust conspiracy going on.  Dust bunnies on the loose.  Dusting up my bathroom just to cause confusion and distress.  I'm sure dust bunnies are cute and all, but really, dusting up my bathroom is going too far.  No one's cute enough to get away with that.  

3 comments:

  1. Wow!.. I don't know how you did it but I started sneezing half way through reading your post. The weirdness of Stalky power.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Comes from the towels and bog rolls. Dustiest room in the house. Atishoo! (I like your picture of the dust bunny)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've given up worrying about dust. I just accept that I live in a filthy old farm cottage (without the farm), and that's how it will always be!

    Strangely, I think our bathroom is the least dusty room in the house.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...