Pages

30 March 2011

Fluffy Booties

Check out my fluffy booty slippers.  How cool are these?!  Don't you think everyone should own a pair?  Because I do.  I put them on today, not because it was cold - it's actually 27 about now - but because I haven't worn them in ages and felt they deserved an outing.  They're very comfy slippers and because they're booties, they don't slip off my feet.  That means I can tear around the house like a lunatic and feel confident that if I do fall over, it won't be because I've slipped out of my slippers.  It's because I'm clumsy and will have run straight into a wall or something.  As you do.  They're also warm and keep my toes nice and snug in the cold Australian winter...ok it doesn't get that cold but I have poor circulation and turn purple in the slightest breeze.  Also, fluffy booty slippers are excellent if you're of a mind to pretend you're a yeti.  Or a polar bear.  Or anything else with large, white, hairy feet.  You can really get into character stomping around in those bad boys.  So, fluffy booty slippers are safe, practical, comfortable, warm, fun and of course very stylish.  These things look good with any outfit.  Jeans, skirts, leggings, evening wear.  You can't go wrong.   Can you imagine the fluffy booty slippers teamed up with the snuggie.  Snugtastic!  Ooh if I put my earmuffs on and a little hat and some gloves, I'd be the warmest Stalky in the land.  Or I could go and sit in the sunshine, but really you've got to protect your skin.  The fluffy booty slipper, snuggie, earmuff, hat, glove combo is much more practical.  Bear Z would argue that white is never practical but I've yet to have a spillage.  And yes, I know I've just jinxed it but I'm proud of the fact that I've owned these fluffy booty slippers for over a year now and haven't wrecked them with wine, beetroot, curry or any other colourful food item.  I think the the message of today's post is clear.  Go forth everyone and buy yourself some fluffy booty slippers!     

2 comments:

  1. That's as maybe; but do they also come in Leopard print?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you're not turning into an eskimo?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...