Pages

27 June 2011

Little Stalky Adopts Some Plants

The Little Stalky plant collection continues to grow as I have now acquired two new additions.  I've actually adopted these plants and was happy to be able to offer them a home.  Mystical Roo was only saying the other day how he wanted a house plant.  I knew the plants would sneak their way into his heart eventually!  Now I have no idea what these plants are called - no idea at all - but I have attached photos so if anyone knows what they are please feel free to 
enlighten me.  As you can see we've

got large leafy dude with dark green, shiny leaves.  He came with a little tag that advised he was a sturdy plant that would be happy indoors or in a shady spot outside.  He's currently sitting alongside the rocking chair and seems happy to hang out in front of the window.  The other plant is the long beardy looking dude with a few purple and white flowers.  He's outside at the moment but I haven't decided if that's where he'll stay.  He was an indoor plant before and although he seems happy in the winter weather I wonder how he'll fare in that sunny spot once the summer sun starts beating down.  We'll see how it goes.  Needless to say I was in super excited mode when I was offered the chance to house these plants.  I've since introduced them to the rest of the clan and everyone seems to be getting on well.  I suggested that we name our new plants but then I realised I hadn't named the others and didn't want it to seem like I had favourites!  So there we have it.  Little Stalky's new plant friends.  Lets hope they enjoy their new home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...