Pages

17 June 2011

Trolley Dude Update

I thought it was about time I gave you all a trolley dude update as I'm sure you've all been wondering and worrying about what has become of my favourite trolley pushing dude.  Well, I'm afraid I don't have good news.  Because trolley dude hasn't been spotted in a few weeks now.  And I don't know what this means.  I saw that random kid pushing trolley dude's trolleys.  Then, the other day, I saw a random old man pushing trolley dude's trolleys.  Mystical Roo suggested that trolley dude had suddenly aged overnight but I think he was just humouring me.  Trying to ease the pain.  Could it be that trolley dude is taking some kind of break?  Or perhaps trolley dude is ill?  I can't imagine that he was sacked.  He's the best damned Woolworths employee out there.  Perhaps he moved on to pastures new.  Perhaps he was offered an even better gig.  Where trolleys are a plenty.  Where their wheels don't squeak.  Where there is nothing to do all day but roam free amongst the trolleys.  I'll have to find an answer soon.  I can see I'll have to schedule additional trips to Woolworths just so I can keep an eye on the situation.  But perhaps that's the plan?  Perhaps Woolworths have hidden their prize employee just to cause a stir amongst the customers.  Maybe they know it will lure us back in our droves, just so that we can check on the mysterious trolley dude.  Well they think they're cunning but I'm one step ahead of them.  I'll schedule a trip to Woolworths alright.  But I won't buy anything.  Cue evil laugh.  Mwah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

1 comment:

  1. You'll have to write a letter to Mr Woolworth. We need to know the truth!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...